Traveler. New Yorker. Writer.
So now that is the single most important goal in my life. To visit every country in the world, but more importantly, to experience every country in the world. I will not cross El Salvador off my list just yet, though I had a layover there en route to Colombia. I want to see life as it is lived locally, eat the local fare, and take the public transportation available, whether it be a camel or the Q train. Not a day goes by that I am not on Kayak and/or ITA Matrix searching for economical fares to the next destination.
Aside from traveling, I like to work on my various other websites and blogs. I am addicted to coffee and green tea (so, in essence, caffeine), and I love to have a good conversation. Though I was born and raised in New York City, I can always find something new to do and see here, so I am content exploring my own turf until my next adventure abroad beckons.
Check out my past and future travels HERE.
Articles I wrote elsewhere:
- Crazy, Sexy, Fun Traveler – Bogota, Give It a Chance (2011-08-31)
- TripKwik - 48 Hours Trip Guide in New York City (2014-04)
Christian Eilers via other media:
- Gypsy Tales of a Filthy Rich Traveler: Christian Eilers | Rich Traveler
- Interview with Christian Eilers | NationalRVParks.com
- Interview with Christian Eilers | Fit When Traveling