Sponsorships & Advertising
Please select a title
If you are interested in partnering with Dauntless Jaunter LLC to promote your name, brand, product, service, destination, etc., we welcome most requests for advertising on the website, so long as the advertisement is at least somewhat travel-related. Dauntless Jaunter will consider virtually anything, and provides a platform in an industry that steadily climbs, with seemingly no regard for the current state of the economy.
Pricing is available upon request, but varies with the size of the ad, ad placement, length of time the ad is to run, and one or two other factors.
Sizes Available/Ad Placement
- 468 x 60 – Banner, options include top of article, within an article/page, bottom of article (before comments), bottom of article (after comments), and multiple articles.
- 728 x 90 – Leaderboard, located above footer.
- 250 x 250 – Square, multiple positions available on homepage sidebar and standard sidebar.
- 125 x 125 – Small Square, multiple positions available on homepage sidebar and standard sidebar.
- Other sizes available include: 160 x 600, 234 x 60, 250 x 60, 120 x 240, 200 x 200, and 180 x 150.
- Text Links – See either Sponsored Posts or Sponsored Link Placement below.
Length of Time
Standard pricing is calculated on a monthly basis. Payment can be made for multiple months in advance, or can be charged once and renewed at a later time. If needed, a weekly plan may be purchased on advertisements, though averaging out to a higher daily cost.
Sponsored posts are any articles submitted to, and to be published by, Dauntless Jaunter. This form of paid advertisement is where an article (travel-related!) is paid to be posted as an article on the website. Charges are calculated per link included, and on a monthly basis. To have a post considered for this program, please make sure that the article is unique, meaning that it does not, even vaguely, resemble another article; no copying and pasting from Wikipedia simply to submit links! All posts will receive the author designation of “Sponsored Post”, though the real author’s name can be included on the top of the actual article.
A link(s) may be provided for inclusion in a post or page that pertains to the article. These links can be placed within an existing article, or a new article requested to be written by a staff writer. Existing articles have the benefit of already being indexed by the search engines, but new articles receive placement on the homepage of Dauntless Jaunter for a significant amount of time. Pricing is calculated on a monthly basis. All posts will receive the author designation of “Sponsored Post”, as well as the staff writer’s name.
Sponsored travel may include such things such as airfare, accommodations, tours (as press/media), and or a portion of the cost necessary. This topic is so extensive, as the options for it are innumerable, that it would be better to simply send a quick email with the inquiry.
There are many other sponsorship and advertisement opportunities that are not mentioned in detail here, such as contests and product reviews, though we welcome the chance to consider a relevant offer. Please email us to discuss any cute idea you may have.
- Dauntless Jaunter – The website, www.dauntlessjaunter.com
- Dauntless Jaunter LLC – The Company which manages the website, incorporated in New York.
- Post – Any work of text submitted to the website in the blog format, dated and archived by day, month, and year.
- Article – Same as “Post”. See “Post”.
- Page – Similar to post/article, but archived in a different format. A hierarchy exists where pages are all subpages of the homepage, www.dauntlessjaunter.com. Pages can have subpages, and those subpages can have subpages, endlessly.