*Click on image for full-sized view.
The Plaza de toros de La Malagueta is the bullring of Málaga in Andalusia, Spain. It is located in the area that gives it its name, Malagueta, which is in the eastern part of the city of Málaga, next to Paseo de Reding. It was built in 1874 by Joaquin Rucoba and inaugurated on June 11, 1876 using bulls from the ranch of Murube. After a renovation in 2010, the arena can now hold 9032 guests. It is 52 meters in diameter.
Málaga is the 6th largest city in Spain, with well over half-million inhabitants, located in the Andalusian region of Spain in the south, on the northern shores of the Mediterranean Sea. It is the most-southern large city in Europe.